Thurcaston Parish (now named Thurcaston with Cropston)
Our parish included the villages of Thurcaston, Cropston and Anstey until 1866, when Anstey became a parish in its own right.
The parish church is All Saints, Thurcaston.
Records of Baptisms, Marriages and Burials
The non-current parish registers are kept at The Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland, Wigston.
The records of baptisms, marriages and burials to 1900 have been transcribed by Margaret Greiff and Brenda Hooper and are available below. These are for personal use only and should not be reproduced without written permission.
- there are some gaps in the records.
- records are grouped into years. These run from Easter to Easter, so some records may belong to the following calendar year.